Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Massive Success!

Monday, March 21, 2016    
     Well sorry, I really have almost no time to email today! Elder Cook and I were given a special assignment to pick up a car that was returning to the mission home from Ireland, so we had to drive to the west coast early in the morning at the ferry port and each of us had to drive a car back to the mission. So we have basically spent the whole day driving and therefore I have no time because we have some lessons soon.

     But wow what a great week it was!! Some of the most exciting news is that John has been doing so well lately is set with a baptismal date for March 30th! He is so solid now and will definitely be baptised on that day. He is really looking forward to it. We had many other massive successes this week! We had our zone conference this Wednesday, with the whole zone here in Glasgow. President Donaldson, his Assistants, and Elder Cook and I all presented some training- focusing mainly on becoming master teachers. All the missionaries thought it was really edifying, so we hope it will make a big difference! I went on a couple exchanges this week as well. One with a district leader Elder Tang, from Australia, who is going home soon. As well, we went to Edinburgh on Saturday, and I was on exchanges with one of the AP's Elder Ilori. He was my first zone leader as well, so it was so fun being with him again. We had a great day in Edinburgh!

     One of the highlights this week for sure was having 8 investigators at church! Eight!!!!! That was definitely a record for both Elder Cook and I! We had to move classrooms for gospel principles because there were so many people there. I think the members were pretty impressed. It was such a good Sunday!! 

     Well I don't have much time left, so I need to go, but I hope I will have a bit more time next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment