Thursday, March 10, 2016

Staying in Glasgow!

Monday, February 29, 2016
As hoped for, Elder Cook and I will staying together here in Glasgow! We have been doing so well here, so we were thrilled to stay! There are also a lot of great changes to the zone which should bring some improvements, so we are pretty excited about that. 

I don't have a whole lot of time right now because we have to plan how all the missionaries leaving and coming into our zone will travel, so it will take a while to take care of all of that. But there were a lot of great experiences this week, so I will try to share some highlights. 

So we taught over 20 lessons again this week, so it was incredible! We also had 5 of our investigators at church this week, which I have never had before! 

I also conducted my first baptismal interview this week. I interviewed a 14 year old girl who got baptized in a ward just a little bit out of Glasgow. She was so ready and was so nice, so it made it very easy. She got baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday, so it was great seeing another baptism in our zone. We also have 3 scheduled to be baptized in our zone in this upcoming week as well. Our zone is doing so well, and with the changes this transfer, we think that it will only get better!

So sorry I don't have much time this week, we just have a lot of planning to take care of, but I will try to send some more details next week.

click to learn more about Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment