Monday, May 30, 2016

Staying in Glasgow

Mission Leadership council meeting in Edinburgh

Monday, May 30, 2016
Exciting times!! I'm staying in Glasgow! And Elder V is staying here with me as well! So it looks like I will be hitting my year mark in my second area, so that's pretty crazy. The moves around the mission aren't too crazy, but there is still a lot to plan for so I don't have a whole lot of time to email today. Sadly, Elder Carmichael is leaving Glasgow after only being here in my ward for 1 transfer, but he got called to be Zone leader up in Dundee with my last companion Elder Cook, so I am excited for him! 

We had a pretty great week again! We have so many great people we are teaching at the moment. Nicole who I mentioned last week is doing so well and has such a sincere desire to find truth! She even came to church this week, and did a lot of comparison with Catholic Mass. We have a few other people doing really well also, like Jim C. So things are looking up for us in our area. Our zone is also doing incredibly right now also!! There were 2 baptisms this last week, in the Airdrie and Cumbernauld wards on the outskirts of Glasgow. We have some great missionaries who are working really hard right now, so we are expecting June to be a big month. 

John passed the sacrament for the first time this Sunday, so that was really cool! He was really happy to be back after his holiday in Gran Canaria. We are also getting back our car this week, so we won't have to share anymore, so things are going back to normal and we're able to just work hard and make great things happen! 

Celebrating at Five guys the night before transfer calls

No comments:

Post a Comment