Monday, May 22, 2017

My return and testimony

Please come:
Elder Oxspring will be speaking and sharing his mission experiences on Sunday, June 11 at noon :                LDS church at 2740 S Lindsay Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295

Pie & Ties Open House for Milan on Monday, June 12, 7-8:30 pm
           461 E Joseph Way, Gilbert 85295

My Testimony:


Well this has been an incredible past 2 years for me. Next week I will finish my missionary service for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Two years ago, I could never have imagined or dreamed of all the incredible experiences and most importantly, all the amazing people I have met while serving in Scotland and Ireland. I have had the privilege of serving in 4 cities that will always have the most special place in my heart:

Galway, Ireland ( July 8, 2015-  February 3, 2016)
Glasgow, Scotland ( February 3, 2016- August 16, 2016)
Edinburgh, Scotland (August 16, 2016- January 2, 2017)
Aberdeen, Scotland (January 2, 2017- May 29, 2017)

In my time as a missionary, I have seen so many lives change. I know that God lives and Jesus Christ is our Saviour. I have had the opportunity of witnessing and helping with Heavenly Father's work of bringing His children back to Him. I know for the past two years, I was called of God to be where I needed to be. I have formed relationships that will be everlasting and met people that I know I needed to meet.

I know the Atonement of Jesus Christ allows each and every one of us to change and become our best selves. We can all repent and receive lasting peace and forgiveness. I know God has called Prophets to guide us in our modern-time and the Church of Jesus Christ was restored by Joseph Smith. Trials are inevitable, but we can conquer any challenges we face in life. Now I will move on to a new phase of my life, but the lessons and principles I have learned as a missionary will forever guide me.  

Sincerely,


Elder Milan Oxspring

No comments:

Post a Comment